Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My mind keeps going back to Cagayan de Oro City and maybe I should go there. So many times have I gone to Cagayan de Oro City only to find disappointment, There must be something wrong with this equation. Am I the wrong component? Should I stop thinking of Cagayan de Oro? A person needs to have something that he is passionate about, that is what they all say. Could I claim Cagayan de Oro as my passion? Or, is it an obsession? Only days ago Ching's World could be found on the 20th page of google search. Now, it sits on page 5 for Cagayan de Oro City.

Come to Ching's World which is Cagayan de Oro City, Cebu City, Dumaguete, all of which are in the Philippines. Visit Ching's World. Check out Jonathan Leger's Search Engine Myths Exposed

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home