Sunday, September 02, 2007

I was in Cagayan de Oro City for the XU-AAA Alumni Homecoming which was about ten days before the city fiesta and already the streets were festooned with buntings and streamers. The air was truly festive even before the fiesta. I would have liked to feature the candidates of the Miss Cagayan de Oro on the pages of Ching's World, the idea being to feature each year's candidates starting 2007.

I had no such luck. Photos were scarce or were proprietary materials. Oh well, I thought it was a good idea, to help promote Cagayan de Oro. I did manage to catch a short preview of the Cascades on their farewell tour at the Barbecue Night of the XU-AAA Homecoming. I saw Jun Tagud and Roland de Lara which was a welcome surprise as I had not seen them in a long time. I miss Cagayan de Oro City. I also miss having Miss Cagayan de Oro on Ching's World.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home