Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I tried hard to push this on the search pages and I could not manage that at all. Somehow I wanted to find this on the pages of the search engines. Then light bulb flashed inside my head, I could stop pushing this blog and begin pushing Ching's World for the same keywords. Cagayan de Oro is really the main subject of this website and so a campaign was born. It is quite exciting and I monitor the movement of the website in the search pages everyday which could be quite tedious except for the fact that I .started finding the website listed on the pages of the search engines results. Someday I hope to find that Cagayan de Oro has fully accepted my efforts .


I am supposed to be in Cagayan de Oro City but things got a little unclear and I I got stuck in Dumaguete on occasion, I go to Cebu but really I would rather be in Cagayan de Oro City where I can start the tarp business. Right now I need to do a few more things before I finally can make the trip back to Cagayan de Oro City.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home